Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Moj workout

So today I did 1.5 hours of cardio and after that I was kind of ready to hit the door and go to Starbucks for my triple Americano but wait... usually Wednesdays are my plyomertic days and at first I was in no mood for plyometrics.  So in order to get inspired after my cardio I did about 50 pushups to warm up and then something changed in me (or finally the endorphins kicked in).   I WAS READY!  So here is the MOJ workout for days  that you need a short spurt of workout after cardio and you really don't have time to do weights.

10 rounds of:

25 mountain climbers
25 push-ups
25 leg raises (lying down on the mat)

For this type of workout to be effective, you need one component to be high impact, it can be burpees, jumpsquats, etc).  This is perfect mixture of cardio and strength training all compacted in a short period of time.

Have a great day and stay away from anything that claims it is healthy and good for you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment