Monday, September 13, 2010

A Delicious Recipe for Yogurt

OK, today has been great so far... two fabulous workouts, I just made another batch of organic yogurt and my new book just arrived.  Vegetables herbs and fruit by Matthew Biggs et al.
Between watering my new fall garden and finishing up making the yogurt, this is what I snacked on:

what you will need is: 1/2 cup plain yogurt (I use non-fat Horizon), 1 packet of splenda, half a peach sliced thinly, 1 tbsp rolled oats, 1 tbsp wheat bran and finally 1tsp cinnamon.  Mix and enjoy!
Once you start making your own yogurt, you will wonder about your sanity in all those times that you bought the 'yogurt' at the grocery stores. It is far more economical and much healthier for you than the sugar laden yogurts in the pretty little containers.


0 comments:

Post a Comment