Friday, December 26, 2008

Mojgan

My background is in cell biology and human anatomy. I have a Ph.D. from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in cell biology. As part of my graduate curriculum, I studied human anatomy and taught the dissection and learned the human body from the best in the field. I then went to University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and did two fellowships; one in basic sciences and the other in clinical pathology. In my free time I have competed in 15 marathons and numerous halfs and other races of varying distances but my favorite distance is the 15K race! My favorite marathon is the Dallas White Rock; it's very well organized and they have beautiful tshirts!

I workout every day for about 2-3 hours. This includes cardio and weight lifting. I truly believe in serious weight lifting and when I'm at the gym it's all business, however I have always enjoyed training friends and family in the weight room. I enjoyed teaching about the biomechanics and dynamics of lifting so much, that blogging was the next natural step. I need your feedback about what I write and what you want to know and I will be more than happy to do the research about an area that you may ask about. So contact me and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment