Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New Finds

I went to the local farmers'  market yesterday, nice delicious tomatoes among other things but  was an abbreviated version of a farmers' market I had in mind.  There were only a couple of tables under a tent in the Heart of Texas Coliseum parking lot.  They are there every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.  The tomatoes that I bought were much tastier than the ones I have been finding at the grocery store lately.  I felt like I had taken a small bite out of my carbon foot print by buying local veggies!!

I also revisited Drug Emporium here in Waco.  I have blogged about shirataki noodles and how I had been ordering them online,well Drug Emporium has them in their refrigerated section.  The other item I am really excited about is this chocolate dip that I bought made by Walden Farms.  It is a calorie-free, sugar-free and fat-free chocolate pudding/dip/cream, depending on how you use it.  They make other flavors such caramel and apple butter.  I put a couple of tables spoons in my plain yogurt and had it for my afternoon snack.  So delicious.  The chocolate cream is also really good on Wasa bread.


0 comments:

Post a Comment